McGangbang with a McBaconNuggetini...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirsloop

Reaction score
Ok, I had to. There's been a lot of hype goin on about the McGangbang and the McNuggetini. I have yet to see the two put together... and how could I one up them? ADD BACON! Home made bacon bourbon that is!!! I tried ordering the McGangBang by name, but apparently it hasn't reached this part of the country...YET. I present to you, The McGangbang with a McBaconNuggetin. A Gentleman's meal.

484666715_Nc5CA-XL-1.jpg

The lowdown.

Bacon Bourbon
1 375ml bottle of Heaven Hill White label Bourbon (or any ol whiskey)
3 strips of *low sodium* bacon

Down a shot of whiskey. Cook the bacon in a frying pan, medium crispy. Down another shot of whiskey. Chop the bacon up into little pieces and throw it into the whiskey bottle. Shake the bottle up and place it in cupboard for three weeks. After three weeks place the bottle in the freezer until all the fat congeals. Strain through a coffee filter into a mason jar, and store/serve.

McBaconNuggetini
1 Sm Chocolate Shake
4pc McNuggets
1 BBQ Sauce
4oz Bacon Bourbon

Open your McNuggets and eat two of them. Take a Martini Glass and rim the edge with your bbq sauce. Dump in 4 shots of Bacon Bourbon and mix. Pour into your rimmed glass, garnish with a McNugget. Enjoy your last McNugget at your leisure.

McGangBang
1 McDouble
1 McChicken

Drink some of your McBaconNuggetini. Turn your McDouble upside down and open it between the patties. Place the entire McChicken on the bottom burger patty and put the top burger patty on top of both making a large awesome Man Meal. Enjoy.

Best part is the price!

$4.00 - 1 375ml bottle of Heaven Hill White label Bourbon (or any ol whiskey)
$1.00 - 3 strips of *low sodium* bacon

$2.29 - 1 Sm Chocolate Shake
$1.00 - 4pc McNuggets
$0.00 - 1 BBQ Sauce
$1.00 - 1 McDouble
$1.00 - 1 McChicken

Your trip to McD's only costs $5.66

484666859_XAHnm-XL.jpg

Discuss, duplicate, enjoy.

I admire your creativity, but not your taste in food or your waistline.

Funny, though!

I'd love to try that but I can't eat McSh!t food anymore it makes me sick, last time I had the two for two bigmac deal I felt like crap for two days. What do they put in their food anyway?

$1.00 - 3 strips of *low sodium* bacon

WTF is this crap? You're already consuming over 9000 calories, what's with a bit more salt added to the mix?

And I wonder what McKBrew thinks of all this?

WTF is this crap? You're already consuming over 9000 calories, what's with a bit more salt added to the mix?

And I wonder what McKBrew thinks of all this?

When you infuse Bacon into Bourbon, you want to keep the sodium content a minimum. Imagine taking Bourbon and pouring a bunch of salt in it, then drinking it. No good. Save the regular sodium bacon for your Bacon Tequila.

When you infuse Bacon into Bourbon, you want to keep the sodium content a minimum. Imagine taking Bourbon and pouring a bunch of salt in it, then drinking it. No good. Save the regular sodium bacon for your Bacon Tequila.

Bacon and bourbon already sounds shagnasty to me, so sure, why not?

Back