• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Mash Tun, BK, chillers, fermenters, cornies for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaginger

Reaction score
here's the goods:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzXEiEE-EMcnanAtaTVOTjF1TkE

Prices:
Better bottles, $13 each
Chiller: small ($20) large ($25)
Mash Tun: $45
Boil Kettle: $50 (has pickup tube.) 8 gallons.

The white thing can be used to ferment also, and is great for no-chill fermenting b/c of the locking screw - top. $15 for that

i also have an autosiphon i'd throw into any other order for $5. Standalone it's $10.

Also items are plus shipping from CT. i get a pretty good UPS rate.

Also have a boatload of corny kegs, mostly pin lock. maybe a few ball lock. And tons of the quick disconnects for them. have to test and get pics of those up so pm or email if you're really interested in those. i'm thinking $40 each.

jag

What size better bottles, and ball lock kegs? Thanks.

Better bottles: 1 is 5-gallon, 2 are 3-gallon.

kegs are 5 gallon.

They are actually best of both worlds on the kegs. They have pin-lock connectors (better security), but they come in the taller, skinnier profile like standard ball-locks. I accumulated this style of kegs b/c they're absolutely the best to work with. I have plenty of connectors to make things easy if you already have some ball-locks.

I am in Windsor, CT; just north of Hartford.

Back