• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March 809 Pump - Used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gifty74

Reaction score
Looking to sell my March 809 pump. It is in very good condition and has been well cared for. I bought it new and had it mounted on my stand every since. It does not have the mounting bracket built into the housing, as I wanted more mounting location flexibility, so I fabricated a pretty cool mounting plate that allows different mounting configurations and I think keeps it quieter as it's not hard mounted to my stand. I'm looking to upgrade in flow rate which is why I'm looking to sell. First reasonable offer gets it. I'll take paypal for ease of the sale, and shipping will be a flat $12 due to its weight.

Looking to sell my March 809 pump. It is in very good condition and has been well cared for. I bought it new and had it mounted on my stand every since. It does not have the mounting bracket built into the housing, as I wanted more flexibility when buying it, so I fabricated a pretty cool mounting plate that allows different mounting configurations and I think keeps it quieter as it's not hard mounted to my stand. I'm looking to upgrade in flow rate which is why I'm looking to sell. First reasonable offer gets it. I'll take paypal for ease of the sale, and shipping will be a flat $12 due to its weight.

Price? Pictures? :confused:

What price are you looking for?

Good question. I really haven't been following the prices of these used so I had no idea, which is why I just said to make and offer and I'm pretty reasonable.

I'll get some pics tonight when I get home. It's currently mounted to my rig with a 4" pipe clamp which works very well and allows me to move it wherever works best.

Yes, we'll need to have a price as you can see what happens with "best offer". As this isn't Ebay, we're not going to allow people to keep bidding and outbidding each other.
Please post a price. Thanks!

I know it's hard to guestimate what something is worth, but do your best by looking at past sales and seeing if your equipment is "as new" "great condition" "good condition", etc.

Back