Make 'em disappear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to agree with Ozzy being on my list. What a rambling fool.

1. Ozzy
2. Jewel. Not a bad artist. Just sounds like Kermit the frog.
3. Ja Rule. Can't stand his voice other. He is probably speakin fine poetry, but I would never know. Can't hear past his animal like, barking voice.

Jay Z
Eminem (dude, you have more money than God now, if you are still that angry its time to get therapy)
Dave Matthews

Okay. I'll finally weigh in on this. F*cking Taylor Swift must go. Now. F*ck that talentless c*nt.

She's not even attractive. At all. If you disagree, then it's time to quit drinking. She looks like E.T.

and yes, I'm drunk. and no, I won't waver from this, even in the clarity of sobriety.

Why do people hate Dave Matthews so much? Dude puts on a killer show, and has a very tight band, same with zac brown

Being a country fan mostly now, I whole heartedly agree that Kenny Cheney only has ever released 2 songs.
Being Canadian Toby Keith's America f- yeah act is wearing thin,but it seems like every other song is about either cheap beer or America
And pearl jam oh just bugger off already

Why do people hate Dave Matthews so much? Dude puts on a killer show, and has a very tight band, same with zac brown

Being a country fan mostly now, I whole heartedly agree that Kenny Cheney only has ever released 2 songs.
Being Canadian Toby Keith's America f- yeah act is wearing thin,but it seems like every other song is about either cheap beer or America
And pearl jam oh just bugger off already

I find this post amusing. Asking why people hate on Matthews cause he puts on a killer show, then wanting Pearl Jam to disappear.

Oh I'm serious cant stand them one of the most over rated bands of all time

Don't sweat it. I hate the f*ckin' Doors, and I'm reminded constantly that my opinion is incorrect on the topic.

I love Floyd though.;)

Just trying telling someone you never got into Nirvana.

Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Pearl Jam, the Screaming Trees, Green River and Mother Love Bone were way better than those hacks. At least Grohl made good. I'm not into the Foo Fighters, but he seems like such a cool guy. Not all emo (and dead) like Cobain.

I'm not trolling. It's just my usually skewed and totally wrong opinion.

My theory is that I am one of a very few people in America that Cobain never personally saved from a burning building.

Oh I'm serious cant stand them one of the most over rated bands of all time

I would be very curious to know what bands you think are appropriately rated.

I would also be very surprised if you have heard any Pink Floyd besides The Wall and Dark Side of The Moon.

Xpertskir said:
I would be very curious to know what bands you think are appropriately rated.

I would also be very surprised if you have heard any Pink Floyd besides The Wall and Dark Side of The Moon.

I like all kinds of music including metal, country, and some pop love rage against the machine, Metallica, as well as matchbox 20 Jason aldean, and breaking Benjamin, black sabbath, ac dc, guns n roses, and hank jr and sr. I had a roommate that all he ever played was pink f*cking Floyd and led zeppelin and now I hat them both :)

I like all kinds of music including metal, country, and some pop love rage against the machine, Metallica, as well as matchbox 20 Jason aldean, and breaking Benjamin, black sabbath, ac dc, guns n roses, and hank jr and sr. I had a roommate that all he ever played was pink f*cking Floyd and led zeppelin and now I hat them both :)

You said Led Zepplin and now I have Kashmir stuck in my head...

THANKS! :rockin:

I understand your dislike for them now. Doesn't mean they are overrated though.

I burned myself out on Led Zeppelin a long time ago. Now I can only listen to them occasionally.

Diaperload said:
I understand your dislike for them now. Doesn't mean they are overrated though.

I burned myself out on Led Zeppelin a long time ago. Now I can only listen to them occasionally.

In my opinion they are. But to each their own

1. If I say Billie Ray Cyrus does that take out Miley Cyrus too? If that's the case, then Billie Ray Cyrus.

2. Green Day. I kind of like that one song they do. Over and over and over again.

3. I agree with whoever said Mariah Carey. I have never liked any of her songs. She is hideous to behold yet somehow people think she's hot, and her voice makes me want to remove my own eardrums with an ice pick.

Back