• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas LOW PRICE! two (2) product output CO2 regulator $45 (DFW, or I will ship for free!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natural320

Reaction score
hey guys, my trusty two product regulator needs a new home! perfect for having 2 beers on tap, or one carbing and one serving. it is not a dual gauge design, so the PSI will be the same on both kegs. it has a built-in washer, which has been super helpful instead of having to track one down each time you hook up a new CO2 tank. also, I managed to keep the original gauge face covers (the plastic you see in the photos) on from day 1, so they are pristine. the connection is hose barb, and with a little clamp on them, I have never experienced a single leak.

it is a Beverage Factory branded Kegco-made product. Black Friday inspired price drop: only $45 and I will cover the cost of shipping! (FedEx with tracking) If you are local to DFW, we could also arrange to meet up and make the sale in person. PayPal would probably be the best here, but cash or a money order for in-person would work too.

let me know in this thread and shoot me a PM
cheers!
-Higgs

regwhole.JPG

psi.JPG

psiout.JPG

washer.JPG

Still available guys! Is the price bad? I am a little surprised that this is taking a hot minute to hook up a fellow HBT member :tank:

Back