Louisiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bgdawg70

Reaction score
Any Louisiana brewers out there anywhere near Baton Rouge? Looking to get started brewing and wanted to see if anyone one around this area could possibly give me some pointers.

Any Louisiana brewers out there anywhere near Baton Rouge? Looking to get started brewing and wanted to see if anyone one around this area could possibly give me some pointers.
I'm down in Thibodaux. Check out LA Home Brew in BR. They brew every Saturday. Talk to the owner, Keith. He is very helpful.
What kind of pointers you looking for?
I'm a BIAB brewer. If you are looking to get into that I may be able to help. If it's all grain, get with Keith. I know there is a home brew club in BR, I think it's Red Stick Homebrew.

I'm down in Thibodaux. Check out LA Home Brew in BR. They brew every Saturday. Talk to the owner, Keith. He is very helpful.
What kind of pointers you looking for?
I'm a BIAB brewer. If you are looking to get into that I may be able to help. If it's all grain, get with Keith. I know there is a home brew club in BR, I think it's Red Stick Homebrew.

Im looking to do All grain...Im from Golden Meadow originally but live in Gonzales now...Thanks for the information

Back