• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Lots of homebrewing equipment, kegs, kettles, fermentation chamber, misc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnchorBock

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm selling off most of my homebrewing gear as I don't have time to brew for the forseeable future. Here are the craigslist postings, I could do slightly better prices for HBT members. Trying to keep it local for now, but may ship some of this - PM me if interested.

15 Gallon Morebeer Megapot (welded fittings)
SOLD

8 Gallon Morebeer Megapot (welded fittings / custom cut insulation) SOLD

2.5 Gallon ball lock keg (AEB Italian) SOLD

Fermentation Chamber from mini fridge, with heater and dual stage temp control $200 or best offer

2 60 lbs Vittels Vaults (each hold a sack of grain) SOLD

Misc supplies - price varies (Chiller, O2 kit, burner, mill)

I also have 2 BIAB bags that fit the 15 gallon kettle for sale, they also worked great in my 8 gallon megapot. They are made of the polyester-type voile and drain wort much better than the other voile I've seen some online sellers use. One bag has handles, the other does not. Looking for $25 shipped with handles, $20 shipped without.

Bag_1.jpg

Bag_2.jpg

Thanks HBT!

If I lived locally I'd buy the 2.5 gallon keg. But wouldn't make sense to buy and pay for shipping. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bump. Keg and Vaults sold, have a pending pickup on the 8 gallon kettle. Everything else is still available.

The CL post for the kegging equipment and dual body regulator has been deleted. Did you sell those items?

Bump - dropped the price on the fermentation chamber to $150. Willing to make a deal on this stuff - PM me! I'll likely do a better deal to someone that buys multiple things.

I am interested in the pin lock stuff you had left too if the guy before me isnt. If you could let me know what you still have left. thanks

I'm interested in the o2 kit and biab bag with handles shipped to 60660. Let me know, thanks!

Closing thread as most has sold and I won't be able to ship/meet locally for the next couple of weeks due to work/other things. I'll open up a new thread and list the remaining stuff when I can. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back