• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for welding service in WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atoyot

Reaction score
I need to have some couplers tig welded into my keggles, I live on Whidbey Island but am willing to drive a bit. If anyone can do it or even point me to a reputable shop I'd appreciate it.

atoyot said:
I need to have some couplers tig welded into my keggles, I live on Whidbey Island but am willing to drive a bit. If anyone can do it or even point me to a reputable shop I'd appreciate it.

Bob at "Bob's home brew" in Seattle does stuff like that. I'd call him up and see if he can do it or refer you to someone closer.

Larry's homebrew down in Kent does it pretty cheap. If you bring your own keg in, they'll cut out and make a lid, weld the bulkhead in, and include a ball lock for $65

I can do it but I'm in Seattle and you would need to drop it off for a few days. I have an ad up on craigslist in Seattle here.

Back