• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Pliny , heady, zombie dust.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superstorm204

Reaction score
I have some bells hopslam and homemade mead I have to trade. I don't have any beer worth trading . I have an 2 year old ancient orange, 2 year blackberry clove, and a 2 year mixed fruit. I'm trying to get some great beers together for my brothers retirement from the navy. He loves ipa's and I can't get some of the best ones because I live in Michigan.

View attachment 1421598900110.jpg

Not sure if you will get any bites but I recommend you get him some Bells Hopslam. One of the best ones out there and it's a Michigan brewery.

Hopslam is a seasonal that is available right now, but usually isn't around for very long. It disappears off of the store shelves quickly. I was at the Bell's General Store on release day and they sold 2 pallets out of the cooler on one afternoon.

Tap or bottle? Just had to be a dick

IMG_2895.jpg

10917410_10206008063184422_684560480146260190_n.jpg

I'd love to try some hopslam.
I'm in DC during the week and Tampa on weekends.
Is there anything you'd be interested in from either city?
First time trading so you might have to school me a bit on proper packaging and such.

Back