• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Plate Chiller (40 Plate) - Garden Hose / NPT Threads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently received this plate chiller as part of a larger purchase of equipment. I already have my wort chilling setup in place, and as a result don't need it.

Wort side is 1/2" NPT male inlets - perfect for hooking up your tubing/quick disconnects of choice. Cold water side is 3/4" garden hose thread. Equivalent plate chiller can be found at MoreBeer here.

IMG_4444.jpegIMG_4445.jpegIMG_4446.jpeg

Priced at $75, paid via paypal, zelle, or venmo.

Can ship -- drop a ZIP code either here or in a PM and I'll get you a shipping quote. I'm located in Queens, so if you're local to NYC, pickup is also an option!

Last edited:
This is still available. I'm about to post an Anvil brewing system as well that this would work well with. Chill your beer as you transfer to your fermenter!

Back