Lookie what I got!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahah! Great price and AWESOME graphics!!! Dude, that kegerator will be the life of the party.

EDIT: Just reread all that's included and you got a nice deal there man! Way to go :D

Damn... I was just looking at that thing the other day wishing I could afford it...

A hell of a deal... glad it went to another HBT'r... :tank:

Yeah I'm pretty pumped up!! I can't wait to get the home brew flowin'. I need to try to sleep now. Stupid night shift. :(

Nice score, you don't find something like that everyday.

Cheers

Damn, I was so thinking of buying this thing... I saw it yesterday and thought about putting a 500.00 bid on it.

My wife talked me out of it, since I don't even have basic brewing equipment and I'm not such a heavy drinker.. Hah.. Enjoy it dude!

I think what is great about the price is the size of it. Most other keg-erators are small and about the same price.

Awesome! If those are airbrushed graphics, then I insist on you keeping them. IMHO unsigned handmade art like this is the only real artwork left in our society.... even if the content isn't what you'd ask for. Nice grab:rockin:

I wouldn't paint it. I think it is awesome. My wife would hate it, but who cares. Great score and a nice size!

Yeah my SWMBO isn't wild about the graphics either. If they really are airbrushed I'm gonna leave 'em otherwise I'll probably take 'em off and put some beer stickers or something on it. I mean c'mon, it's a kegerator, not a place for a dungeon masters guide.:D

Back