• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Like New 2050 Tippy BrewSculpture For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuicidalSophist

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my 2050 Tippy BrewSculpture with the following add ons: (1) stainless tippy frame upgrade; (2) Digital S.M.A.R.T 26g; (3) Standard Propane; (4) Immersion Chiller w/ Recirculation Option; (5) BrewSculpture Kettle Diverter / Maximizer Option; (6) Boil Kettle Thermometer Option; (7) Boil Kettle Screen Option.

I purchased the sculpture brand new from MoreBeer @ a retail cost of $4073.00!. The sculpture and its components are in excellent condition and working order and have only been used to brew a total of 3 batches (unfortunate I know). I am located in the San Diego area and would prefer to deal locally so as to not incur shipping costs but I am flexible. Please contact me via private message and if interested we can discuss the matter further.

Looking for $3,100. Serious offers only please.

Thanks!
Jason

You must post a price. This isn't an auction site.
See rule#5 All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

Good luck with the sale.

You must post a price. This isn't an auction site.
See rule#5 All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

Good luck with the sale.

My apologies! I've updated the thread.

Latest posts

Back