LHBS eBrew.com Praise

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdlev

Reaction score
So my new co2 tank went belly up over the weekend thanks to a line splitter that was faulty. Lost all the co2 in one night. Emailed ebrew.com (alternative beverage if you're near charlotte, nc), and they said bring it in and we'll take care of it. Fresh tank, new line, & a happy customer :ban: I greatly recommend ebrew.com..their service is second to none :)

I will be doing business with Alternative Beverage this weekend. I e-mailed them today with questions about my upcoming order and received a very prompt and helpful reply. They are not so local for me, but their prices appear fair and I'll be close to Charlotte this weekend ANYway, so I decided to place my bulk order with them. I look forward to it :eek:)

Ok, not to keep harping on this but these people at Alternative Beverage really went out of their way to serve me as a customer this weekend!

Due to a miscommunication with a new employee there was a problem with my order, but they compensated me well by selling me a sack of Weyermann Munich for the same price as the Briess Munich. On top of this, they worked my order in a way to SAVE me an extra $13 bucks!

It is great service such as this that makes loyal customers, so I will be back next time I buy my bulk grains. They went out of their way to help me, so I will go out of my way to support them.

Back