Let's get some action!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yukon_Skiers

Reaction score
Brewed sunday evening. Put it in my carboy, a little below my fill line. Check it this morning, and it was getting more action than I could only hope to get on a tuesday. Foaming out the top and what not.

Should I let it be? is there anything I need to do?

Sit back, relax, enjoy the show..... I'm assuming you have a blow off tube...

I do not have a blow off tube. 2nd batch newb mistake i guess. I won't be home until this evening. I have towels and what not so the mess won't travel real far.

My wife just informed me that she has her formal clothes hanging near this very fermenter, including her wedding dress (we haven't even been married a year).

i explained to her thats what a dry cleaner was for and everything will be alright. This could get interesting.

You guys called it. Airlock blown clean off. not nearly as bad of a mess as I was expecting. cleaned and sanitized the stopper. put in a vent tube into a sanitized bucket with water and it is still going strong.

Latest posts

Back