Let’s see those outside bars.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZapperMike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s see those outdoor bars! I’ve been working on my barshed for most of the summer. My only regret is that there isn’t much summer left to enjoy it.
IMG_8035.jpeg

nice! What are you doing for insulation / climate control in the shed? I've been thinking about moving my ferm chamber out into our shed but it's not insulated at all and it can get pretty warm/cold depending on the season.

nice! What are you doing for insulation / climate control in the shed? I've been thinking about moving my ferm chamber out into our shed but it's not insulated at all and it can get pretty warm/cold depending on the season.
I haven’t got that far yet. I was just going to pull the keg fridge in for the winter and buy another tap to mount on top for a second tap until spring. It wouldn’t be too hard to insulate and run a small heater to keep above freezing for next year. I use the space inside for milling grain right now. If I do go the route of insulating it would be nice to try some lagers over the winter.

Back