Leaky Faucets! Please Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseRYC

Reaction score
So im somewhat of a newbie when it comes to kegging and i had a ?. My beer is carbonated and Im using my new perlick 525SS faucets for the 1st time. I purged all of the air out of the kegs using the pressure relief valves on the top and set both gas lines to 10 psi to serve. However beer started pouring out of the side of the faucets through 4 little holes at the base of the faucets! This is before I even pulled on the handle... It looks as if there should be some screws or something in these holes. However, no screws came with the kit (I bought it from kegconnection). What is causing this? How do I fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

there is a rubber o-ring behind the faucet assy where it seals to the shank, it is called a faucet coupling gasket I think, is it there or is it missing?

I fixed it! I found an o-ring in the box and there was only one so I didnt know what it was for. I did what you described and its pouring perfectly! :ban:

Latest posts

Back