Labels on growlers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRIPLEMSU

Reaction score
Wondering who knows how to do this??? I keg and would love to find a way to put labels on growler to take camping/parties/etc. let me know. Thanks

Make the label on the 'ol computer and print it out on plain paper. Then tape it to the growler with clear 2" packing tape. Completely cover the label. It'll be waterproof, so it will survive in a wet cooler, and it peels off pretty easily and doesn't leave residue like label paper can.

The easiest way is to buy a sheet of these to stick on there. One sheet is all you'd probably need since they are reusable. www.BeerClings.com

REALLY??? one label type and only 1 design. I believe he's looking to make them more custom than just labeling a growler as homebrew. Otherwise why label them at all? Now if they allowed you to submit or create designs with custom text that'd be great.

I just write the beer type in the banner area. They look nice, I like them. I think the website plans to expand to more specific labels and maybe custom labels too.

Back