• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California LA Area KING KOOKER DUAL BURNER PROPANE CART94/90TKD and 10 gallon Tamale pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosuccubus

Reaction score
I have 2 of these!! One is brand new, fully assembled but never used, one is brand new in box. I CAN ship the brand new in box one but the assembled one has to be local pickup. I'd prefer to not ship either one. I live in the Los Angeles area.

$125 for assembled one

$140 for brand new in box plus possible shipping if you want it shipped.
I can accept paypal but cash is best of course!

Only selling cause we decided these arn't for us.. Ended up with 2 of them due to the company I ordered from making a mistake and telling me to keep the second one.

I ALSO HAVE A 10 GALLON TAMALE POT WITH A GRATE ON THE BOTTOM IF INTERESTED FOR $10 ADDITIONAL (no shipping)

kooker2.jpg

kooker1.jpg

pot.jpg

I have 2 of these!! One is brand new, fully assembled but never used, one is brand new in box. I CAN ship the brand new in box one but the assembled one has to be local pickup. I'd prefer to not ship either one. I live in the Los Angeles area.

$125 for assembled one

$140 for brand new in box plus possible shipping if you want it shipped.
I can accept paypal but cash is best of course!

Only selling cause we decided these arn't for us.. Ended up with 2 of them due to the company I ordered from making a mistake and telling me to keep the second one.

I ALSO HAVE A 10 GALLON TAMALE POT WITH A GRATE ON THE BOTTOM IF INTERESTED FOR $10 ADDITIONAL (no shipping)

Hi is this item still available to buy??

Latest posts

Back