Kit Upgrades, Keg Deals + Much More: it's Black Friday/Cyber Monday @ Kegconnection!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posting to say that we just updated the promo flyer in the OP to include the new Cyber Monday additions. Check it out and good luck to all who have entered into our drawing thus far!

cheers,

joshua

I ordered one . And you guys don't ship to APO?? I stayed up till midnight waiting to order it then can't get it ... this sucks

Tried to post this earlier from the Android app (at 7pm Central) but apparently it didn't work...

Congrats Setesh, you're our winner! PM us (or I'll contact you if I don't hear from you soon) and let us know what configuration of our Portable Keg Kit in a Can that you'd like: Ball Lock, Pin Lock, or Sanke D Commercial Tap.

Thanks everyone for entering in the drawing and enjoy the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Weekend Sale while it lasts!

cheers,

joshua

Ordered keezer supplies Monday morning and then ordered a keg at night if only I held off and made it in one order hah

There is a message that says sold out...but it is available for $59?

I really wish I would have know these were on sale again!! Last year I bought one, my wife bought one, my dad bought one, and my mom bought one :p
I would have bought at least two more to complete my six tap keezer.

Latest posts

Back