Kit Upgrades, Keg Deals + Much More: it's Black Friday/Cyber Monday @ Kegconnection!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Congrats Setesh, you're our winner! PM us (or I'll contact you if I don't hear from you soon) and let us know what configuration of our Portable Keg Kit in a Can that you'd like: Ball Lock, Pin Lock, or Sanke D Commercial Tap.

Thanks everyone for entering in the drawing and enjoy the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Weekend Sale while it lasts!

cheers,

joshua

***UPDATED @ 10:36pm, 11/30 TO INCLUDE THE LATEST SALES AD, SEE BELOW***

THE SALE IS LIVE NOW, FRIENDS!

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Kegconnection!

We always put a lot of thought and effort into our annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend sale and this year was no different.

What is slightly different is that we really wanted to give our existing customers special attention with what our sale would offer.

With that in mind, we have created a new section that is dedicated to adding taps to your current system (click here to see a tutorial video on expanding a keg kit's air system).We have also put kegs on sale to assist with your expansion!

We understand that expanding a system is not always possible or easy to DIY over the internet. Because we will be so busy during the weekend sale, we will honor Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing on expansions until Christmas!

The last thing we want is for our busyness to keep you from having an opportunity to call in after the sale to discuss your expansion, if that is necessary. We may not have stock on some of the kegs we're offering at heavy discounts during the BF/CM sale, so you many want to order those on the site.

-SPECIAL TO HOMEBREWTALK MEMBERS-
We're giving away a Portable Kit in a Can to one lucky HBT member! If you win, we'll ship you whatever configuration of our Portable Kit in a Can that you'd like. To be entered into this drawing, all you have to do is reply on this thread. Our drawing will be @ 7pm Central on Monday, 12/1/14.

We'll end by saying that we are truly thankful, year-round, for your continued support of Kegconnection. We couldn't last without it and it's sales like these when we hope to adequately display our appreciation for you.

Prost!

Todd Burns
Owner, Kegconnection LLC

Thanks keg connection! Great stuff at reasonable prices! Count me in!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back