Kinda Upset...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Ok. so I was listening to Basic Brewing Radio, and they said they were going to interview a professor from my college WKU about the brewing history and science class they offer there...

WHHHAAAATTTT?????:drunk:

Where the f was I when they were offering that class? Oh, thats right, they just started offering it! A semester after i graduate..

Good for them.. but screw that.:p

That's messed up. Call them up and tell them that they need to let you take it tuition free. :D

The dirty bastids.

Yeah, I may retire in that town. then it would be cool to take the class.. but thats like 40 years away!

There is a class here at FIU that i JUST heard about. Its in the hospitality school...something about intro to brewing:D ...yeah, I'm takin it next semester :rockin:

During my undergrad for my microbiology class we had Dan Carey (Brewmaster of New Glarus Brewing) come in and give a lecture. It was really informative, interesting and a pretty cool experience since it was one of his beers (Fat Squirrel) that gave me my first taste of what beer is supposed to taste like. Man that brewery puts out some good brews. I miss living in Wisconsin for that reason alone. Every time I visit my parents I make sure to pick me up a good supply.

When I went to college you had to gain beer knowledge through "independent study" if you know what I mean. Intro to brewing would be a cool way to knock out some electives.

After listening to the PodCast, the professor stated that the Brewing Class was an "Honors" class and wasn't offered every year.

Back