• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[FS - ATL,GA] Lots of brewing equipment, automation stuff, and a FREE* newbie setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberg33k

Reaction score
So, due to ongoing medical issues, I can no longer drink. As such, it doesn’t make a lot of sense for me to hang on to any homebrewing gear. I’ve been slow divesting of stuff, but now it’s time to clear out what’s left. Since I haven’t really been keeping up with the scene lately, I’m not sure what most of this is worth, but I gave it a go. If you want something and you think the price is high, just make an offer. Also keep in mind shipping is expensive lately so maybe be a little realistic on what’s possible there.

Custom build heat exchanger – built by Jay at NorCal. This was meant to be used in automated brewing system I was designing and never finished. Was going to be used to hold mash temp and double as a step down chiller at knockout. Maybe you can put it to good use. Cost almost $900 to have built. $700 Pics:

MicroMotion DL065S242SU Mass Flow Sensor – bought off eBay and never used. Has 2” triclamp connections. No transmitter, but you can see the wiring box is good. - $125 Pics: imgur.com imgur.com

(8) Broadly James T-pull F-815 pH probe & (4) H7572 tri-clamp probe sensor housing – all the probes have 2019 or 2020 manufacture dates and were used once in a lab. I’ve never used them. They’ve been stored in electrode stabilizer. - $100 for a probe and housing, $75 for just a probe Pics: imgur.com, imgur.com, imgur.com

Two 5 gal barrels – dumped 2017 and never used. One is boubon, one is rum. The bands are still tight so it will probably hold liquid after some conditioning and maybe a waxing. Then again, maybe not. $25 per barrel Pics: imgur.com SOLD

Box of test tubes and test tube stand - Ok, they’re bottle blanks, but you know what they’re for. There are 30? tubes in here. Never used. $40 for all of it Pics : imgur.com

BrewPi Spark - Never used, new in box. $125 Pics : imgur.com

Fruit press- Comes with a couple of filter bags. $60 Pics : imgur.com

Random assortment of triclamp stuff - There’s two butterfly valves, a bunch of hose barbs, clamps, some edpm seals new in box, a filter, a sample valve, and some other random stuff. I’m not going to sort it all out for individual sale, so you get it as a lot. Note: the pump/pumphead are sold separate. - $50 Pic: imgur.com SOLD

Bottle capper - $25 Pic: imgur.com

Wine corker - $25 Pic: imgur.com

Stainless steel bottling wand - $20 Pic: imgur.com

Stainless steel counterflow chiller, with triclamp connections - $100 Pic: imgur.com SOLD

Stainless steel vent hood - This picture kinda sucks, but it’s brand new, just dusty from sitting in a basement forever. Built in lights. Very nice, just never got a chance to build the system it was meant for. - $80 Pic: imgur.com

Stir plate - $20 Pics: imgur.com SOLD

Chugger pump with stainless steel head and triclamp fitting - $50 Pics: imgur.com SOLD

Basic brewing kit - There’s an 8 gal kettle with whirlpool fitting, a stainless steel hop screen, BIAB bag, a bunch of other bits. More or less what you’d need to do some basic level brewing. **Free to whoever can tell me why you should have it AND you pay actual shipping** Pic: imgur.com

Last edited:
I am also interested in the pump and triclamps as well. I cannot PM yet, so please feel free to PM me.

I’d like the counter flow chiller if it’s still available. I’ll be traveling through Atlanta on Saturday and can coordinate pickup and cash payment. I’d like the barrels too if they aren’t spoken for already.

Sorry for taking a bit to get back to everyone who contacted me. Yesterday was ... a lot. Updated the post and I'll be able to respond the rest of the night. I'll be AFK/without Internet Saturday and most of Sunday, but I'll get back with you Sunday night if I don't see your message tonight. Thanks!

Sorry for taking a bit to get back to everyone who contacted me. Yesterday was ... a lot. Updated the post and I'll be able to respond the rest of the night. I'll be AFK/without Internet Saturday and most of Sunday, but I'll get back with you Sunday night if I don't see your message tonight. Thanks!

I am unable to PM per my previous post so please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the barrels! After a week of hot campden treatments, I was able to wax them today. They smell great and all the leaks have been sealed!

It looks like I can't edit the original post anymore, but I'm down to 3 probes and 0 housings now.

Back