• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kettles, fittings etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iijakii

Reaction score
About to start purchasing for my eHERMS build. Just wanting to see if anyone has some used stuff for sale that'll save me some monies. I'm located in Portland, OR metro.

Stuff I'm needing:
~32-36qt SS pots. (If anyone has one with SS herms coil or one as mash tun with FB that'd be tits)
camlocks
ball valves
CFC
Various electric parts (switches, PIDs, 120v plugs, SSRs, contactors etc)
pump

I think I'm going to do the Neutrik connectors for my elements so I have them easily detachable from the kettles, but I will let you know if I change my mind. That's a good price though, good luck!

I've been keeping an eye out, think I might have saw yours but I wasn't wanting coolers or anything as big as Keggles. Overall the craigslist here is pretty crappy the past few weeks Ive been watching.

Back