• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Keggles no fittings, Chiller, Turkey Fryer, 15.5 & 7.5 keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
Making room anywhere I can, twins are arriving this summer :eek:

Before the keg police chime in I put in the time to get my deposit back and 3 kegs made their way back to smaller breweries, the rest the distributor told me they make nice planters for flowers and they don't want them.

Willing to deliver in central and south western Ohio (think Cincy, Dayton, Columbus) not interested in shipping at this time.

$40 Counter Flow Chiller bad pic but it's being cleaned at the moment

$40 each 2 Keggles, tops cut off and holes drilled for electric set up. One 1.5" hole in the back for 1" NPT coupling, 2 1" holes in the front for 1/2" NPT couplings, one for 3/8" coupling in right side i think I'd planned on a sight glass here the hole is 7/8"
These will not work for solder fittings unless you use something like Bobby M's spud couplings. Holes on the one that is more scratched up are pretty tight, the other "cleaner one" are slightly oversized (for one of the 1/2" and the 1")

$40 Masterbuilt Turkey Fryer with pot. I soldered a dip tube in the pot. Have strainer if you want it.

$40 15.5 gallon sankey keg. I have the spear, missing spiral retainer ring.

$40 7.5 gallon sankey keg. I have the spear, missing spiral retainer ring.

$40 5 gallon sankey converted soda keg

$20?? 15.5 gallon sankey keg, the one that's beat up

IMG_1564[1].jpg

IMG_1540[1].jpg

IMG_1541[1].jpg

IMG_1550[1].jpg

IMG_1551[1].jpg

IMG_1560[1].jpg

IMG_1556[1].jpg

IMG_1562[1].jpg

IMG_1558[1].jpg

Wow. If this were in Iowa I'd be throwing my money at you. Incredible deal for a cut keggle.

I'll take the counter flow chiller shipped to 33901.

EDT> I missed the part about shipping and congrats on the twins.

If your ready to ship let me know.

Latest posts

Back