Kegglebrewing. com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1GR8DA

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with these people? I went to purchase a few small items; coupler, valve, and some hose and was quoted over $50 shipping for ground freight! Doesn't seem right to me. I would like to hear some positive experiences before I pass judgment.

Has anyone had any issues with these people? I went to purchase a few small items; coupler, valve, and some hose and was quoted over $50 shipping for ground freight! Doesn't seem right to me. I would like to hear some positive experiences before I pass judgment.

No legitimate business would intentionally screw a customer with outrageous shipping charges. I'm guessing it's a typo and should actually be $5, not $50. Especially since you are very close to their location. Give them a call and an opportunity to make things right before you do anything else. It's likely just an innocent error.

Just send Terry an e-mail. He's also on this forum as Pedalbiker. (but best to e-mail, I think, and not clog his PM box)

I've been working with him on a keggle, which shipped this weekend and I should have tomorrow. (Soooooo Excited!)

He's been great to work with.

I have at least 4 corny's (I think 8), 2 keggles and some smaller items from Terry. Never had a problem with the service. Shoot him an email, probably just a bad setting on the website causing the out of whack shipping.

Please try to resolve this directly with the company before posting a public complaint. When you've come to a resolution, send me a private message to reopen the thread and post your experience.

Terry did in fact contact me promptly. I wasn't too thrilled with his revised shipping so I thanked him for his offer and quick response and bought my stuff elsewhere. Like I said at the top the thread, I have no issues or complaints with them, I just wanted to hear other members experiences. I had no idea he was also pedalbiker whom I have purchased a number of cornys from. This is not an attempt to bash or complain but more of a fact finding mission.

I recently purchased 8 reconditioned ball lock kegs from kegglebrewing.com. I'm local and picked them up to avoid shipping. The customer service Terry provides is awesome. A coworker also picked up a few items from him and he said the same thing -- just a great all around experience.

Back