• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewvet

Reaction score
Keggle for sale, previously used to brew with propane. After rejoining the hobby went with a Brew Boss 15 Gallon system, so no longer need this. Has a sightglass, thermometer, and SS ball valve. Also have a lid that fits it.

Looking for $100.00 or trade for Ball Lock Corny Kegs, or perhaps a counter flow chiller.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Would you consider shipping? Any idea on shipping cost to 33919?

Prefer not to ship, as it is heavy and I have no box for it. But will weigh it and give you an idea of shipping cost. It will be tomorrow though before I can get around to it. Will let you know.

Thanks

I'll take it. Can you PM me your phone number and preferred payment? I'll have my brother call you to pick it up

Back