• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle, march pump, quick disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighand

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I cleaned out my garage and have some brewing items that I no longer use that I am hoping to sell. I have the following items:

Converted Coors keg boil kettle with sight gauge, thermometer, valve, and pickup tube. All fittings are weldless.
Price $100
SOLD

Brass quick disconnects from mcmaster carr part #'s 6739K59 male end (13 total) and 673K64 female (12 total)
Price $40
SOLD

Stainless steel RIMS tube with extra low density 120V 1500W element purchased from www.brewwersequipment.com
Price $65
SOLD

March pump purchased from morebeer.com.
Price $100[/I] SOLD

6.5 gallon glass carboy.
Price $20
SOLD

Prices do not include shipping. I have pictures of all items available upon request, just pm me your email address. I live in Salt Lake City, UT. PM me with any questions and shipping quotes.

Thanks,
Kyle

100_3583.JPG

100_3584.JPG

100_3585.JPG

100_3586.JPG

100_3588.JPG

Closer pics of the RIMS tube were requested.

100_3590.JPG
View of bottom 1/2" threaded hole

100_3591.JPG
View of top 1/2" threaded hole

100_3592.JPG
View of top showing copper temperature probe

bighand - tell me about the quick disconnects. I am thinking of doing something similar.

Are these air line fittings? Have you had any issues using something like this in the brewing process?

They are for liquid. You can see all of the details related to the fittings at mcmastercarr.com by searching for the item #'s listed in my post. They worked fine for me I just changed my setup so I didn't need them anymore.

bighand - tell me about the quick disconnects. I am thinking of doing something similar.

Are these air line fittings? Have you had any issues using something like this in the brewing process?

Latest posts

Back