keggle HELP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tizzomes

Reaction score
So I'm converting a keg to a keggle I cut the top and put in a weldless 1/2 ball valve on the bottom.My question is how to put together a dip tube I know there are a bunch of pages here about this but I'm just need a fresh idea.Any help would be great I can't wait to use this thing I've been brewing extract beers in a 5g pkt and want to step up my game........

I use a 3/8" compression fitting with a short length of 3/8" copper tubing to make my dip tube. I bent it so it comes back near the edge of my keggle, this way I can whirlpool and not drain all of the trub out of my keggle when I empty it. The trub makes a nice little pile in the middle of the keggle and with the dip tube going near the edge, it doesn't disturb it much.:mug:

Great, like I mentioned I know there are plenty of threads on this topic I just needed someone to point me in the right direction....middle dip tube or one that kicks back to the side.

Back