• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Kegging equipment and Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamja

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Had to get out of the brewing game for health reasons. Here's what is left. I would love to keep it local to the Dayton, OH area, however, we can work our paypal/ship deal if necessary.

I do have references on ebay or The Gear Page (guitar forum)....

Let me know if you need anything!

Jeff

- Johnson Analog temperature controller - $45 shipped/paypal'd

Brew%20Equipment%20008.JPG

I am in columbus, OH. Price of the Keggle? Do you have pictures of the keggle? Is it just a valve installed, no dip tube, sight glass, etc...? What size is the valve? Would be interested in the keggle, star san, portable faucet, maybe the ferm chamber (pics of this also would be good).

The ferm chamber is nothing fancy. It's in my cellar and I'll get to taking a pic. It's 1/2" particle board on the exterior with 1.5" foam insulation on the inside. Fits 4 carboys with the motor mounted on the rear.

Tried to respond all PM's and update original post while I get some exact weights and actual shipping costs.

Thank you for all the inquires. My zip is 45502 to help you out with planning trips.

Jeff

BUMP

I've updated what I have left and tried to respond to all PM's. Sorry if you haven't heard back from...

LMK if I can answer any more questions.

Back