• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Keggerator- 2 taps - complete setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swiggdown

Reaction score
$400. Painted body in gloss black hammered finish, freezer door in a chalkboard paint. Includes two taps, two ball lock kegs, 5# co2, regulator, all hoses, drip tray, help getting it into your vehicle. Would sell without the kegs.

Forgive the picture situation below...you get the idea. Skol!

ForumRunner_20131018_100725.jpg

ForumRunner_20131018_100752.jpg

ForumRunner_20131018_100827.jpg

Would you consider selling this without the kegs, co2 regulator, and tank? Also I couldn't get the pics to work, are there any others or can you pm them to me?

Id rather not get involved with shipping- and id rather keep the fridge and hardware together. Thanks.

I'm also interested in what part of MN, if you do part out the kegs, co2 regulator, and tank what would you be looking for on those?

Back