keggconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbsj

Reaction score
have to put in a plug for keggconnection.com. just bought a couple kegs from there and the guy was really cool. its a small business, but the guy was really helpfull and went out of his way to meet up with me so i wouldn't have to pay shipping. and at $20 for cleaned, tested kegs with a spare set of o-rings, its a great deal. if you live in austin/san antonio area, check out this guy's stuff. i'm very selective on where i spend my $$ and will definitely deal with him. i wish i had more beer and space so i could go buy more.

I got 4 of mine from him. Talked to him on the phone about tracking the shipment and he was very helpful. Nice guy.

Bummmer, I can still get a better deal from Midwest....

I've also had great luck with Brewersdiscount.com.

They have two cornies for $32. I ordered two of these packages and for $84 Delivered, I got four very nice kegs.

I bought from keg connection too, my only complaint was that he didn't replace the o-rings when he 'cleaned' them so the spare set really isn't a spare set, it's THE set. I had a real sweet soda pop odor in mine until I cleaned it and replaced the o-rings. Otherwise, the service was great.

Back