Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been a boom of these pop-up scam sites lately. They show up advertising all these popular goods for unbelievable prices. You submit your payment. You even get a tracking number, but you never hear from them again. Always check these "too good to be true" sites on cyberbunkers.com.

20 bucks says if you Google that exact same kegerator in a couple days it will be on a different site for the same price and karacollect will be nowhere in sight.

There's been a boom of these pop-up scam sites lately. They show up advertising all these popular goods for unbelievable prices. You submit your payment. You even get a tracking number, but you never hear from them again. Always check these "too good to be true" sites on cyberbunkers.com.

20 bucks says if you Google that exact same kegerator in a couple days it will be on a different site for the same price and karacollect will be nowhere in sight.

I don't doubt it man...although you would still take a loss in money...could be worth a try on like a prepaid visa...at least your financial credentials are sound

Chances are.... it's not legit but if you go for it and it's the real thing.... please let me know.

There is absolutely no chance of me attempting a purchase through this site...but if anyone wants to be a guinea pig...by all means!!!

They appear to accept PayPal only and if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find some other items that normally sell in the $500-$600 range listed for $89.50 as well. I'm not brave enough to give it a try. Reminds me of the eBay deal selling 2 new 5 gallon kegs for $89 with free shipping post from a few months ago. That too turned out to be a take payment and never hear from them again listing.

They appear to accept PayPal only and if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find some other items that normally sell in the $500-$600 range listed for $89.50 as well. I'm not brave enough to give it a try. Reminds me of the eBay deal selling 2 new 5 gallon kegs for $89 with free shipping post from a few months ago. That too turned out to be a take payment and never hear from them again listing.
Me neither lol...I noticed the similarly priced items as well...I actually tried to search for that kegerator in there search bar on the actual page and it yielded no results...no matter what I typed in

Back