• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Kegerator and Complete BIAB Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butchhe

Reaction score
I have a BIAB home brew setup featuring a Beverage-Air BM-23 kegerator that is for sale. I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes and for the benefit of my family and my health, I have decided to sell my setup. The kegerarator is still plugged in and running with one 5 gallon keg half full of a Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier. I have tried to list everything, but I know there are a few small items missing that may show in the pictures but are not listed.

Asking $850

Comes with the following:
SS 3” tower
3 x Perlick 525SS faucets (no leaks) with tap handles
2 x Ball lock kegs
1 x Sixth Sankey keg
5# CO2 bottle (just filled and used on current keg)
4 way SS CO2 distributer
Taprite Dual gauge regulator
STC-1000 Temp controller
10’ beer line per keg
DIY line cleaning kit with aquarium pump
Low profile Sankey coupler
3' tower cooler hose
3 - 5' beer line with sankey connectors (hex nuts and hose nipples)
Growler filler tube
Glass mat
Glassware
DIY Chalkboard
15 gallon Concord pot with SS ball valve, Chinese pump and two wraps of Reflectic. I etched 1g marks on the inside of the pot (only used for one brew session)
Pump Connection Kit from Brewhardware.com
Wilserbrewer "Grand Slam" 4 piece kit, includes BIAB Bag, Hop Boil Bag, Dry Hop Sock, and ratchet pulley (hop sock or pulley never used)
Fermenting bucket
Bottling bucket
Corona style grain mill mounted in bucket
Grain bucket
Brix/Specific Gravity Refractometer w/ATC
Hydrometer with test jar
Taprite low profile Sanke tap
Keg lube
25' DIY immersion wort chiller
Thermometer
DIY stir plate with magnetic bar
2 x 1l Erlenmeyer flasks - one has ~ a 2" crack in the neck (doesn't leak)
2 X 600 ml Pyrex beakers (never used)
4 X Air locks
30" Wooden stir paddle
Plastic stir paddle
Plastic spoon
Capper
~ 200 bottle caps
Extra hose (gas and silicone)
8" 6 turn heating element
Clone Brews book
Star Stan
PBW
BLC
Whirlfloc tabs
PH stabilizer
DME
Gelatin

Thanks for looking.

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems Butchhe. I hope you find the willpower to manage it and stay in good health!

I have a few questions for ya

What area of Georgia are you located in?

And are you willing to sell pieces of it, or is it more of a package deal?

Is your setup all wired up for ebiab? Or is it just the heating element in the package?

I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems Butchhe. I hope you find the willpower to manage it and stay in good health!

I have a few questions for ya

What area of Georgia are you located in?

And are you willing to sell pieces of it, or is it more of a package deal?

Is your setup all wired up for ebiab? Or is it just the heating element in the package?

The real willpower was placing this for sale ad! It was a bit of a shock when I found out considering I try to eat healthy and stay fit but there's nothing you can do about genetics.

I am located 20 miles south of Macon in Warner Robins.

I am looking to to sell everything as a package, if at all possible. I may separate the kegerator from the rest of the equipment if it is still posted in a few weeks or if someone offers me a god price for it.

The setup is not wired for ebiab. I had my shopping lists to buy all the parts needed to go all electric but had to put a stop to that. The heating element that is included is for a stove. It is a 6 ring burner. The standard 4 ring wasn't getting the job done and even at that, the 6 burner had a hard time getting a rolling boil with almost 10 gallons.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

The real willpower was placing this for sale ad! It was a bit of a shock when I found out considering I try to eat healthy and stay fit but there's nothing you can do about genetics.

I am located 20 miles south of Macon in Warner Robins.

I am looking to to sell everything as a package, if at all possible. I may separate the kegerator from the rest of the equipment if it is still posted in a few weeks or if someone offers me a god price for it.

The setup is not wired for ebiab. I had my shopping lists to buy all the parts needed to go all electric but had to put a stop to that. The heating element that is included is for a stove. It is a 6 ring burner. The standard 4 ring wasn't getting the job done and even at that, the 6 burner had a hard time getting a rolling boil with almost 10 gallons.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! I can't image how shocking it must have been, but awesome for making the changes you need to stay healthy! I also can't imagine how hard it is to give up beer, so I'm deeply sorry for what you're going through.

I might be interested in everything except the kegerator then.

I'm really just after the base BIAB setup: pot, pumps, bag, fittings, hoses to augment my system. But if it comes with all the extras and whatnot I wouldn't hate it, I'd just double up on a bunch of stuff.

I'm up in Gainesville so you are about 3 hours from me. I need to talk it over with SWMBO, I've got a bunch of other expenses coming up between now and October, so I'm not sure I can swing it, but I'll keep you in the loop!

Thanks! I can't image how shocking it must have been, but awesome for making the changes you need to stay healthy! I also can't imagine how hard it is to give up beer, so I'm deeply sorry for what you're going through.

I might be interested in everything except the kegerator then.

I'm really just after the base BIAB setup: pot, pumps, bag, fittings, hoses to augment my system. But if it comes with all the extras and whatnot I wouldn't hate it, I'd just double up on a bunch of stuff.

I'm up in Gainesville so you are about 3 hours from me. I need to talk it over with SWMBO, I've got a bunch of other expenses coming up between now and October, so I'm not sure I can swing it, but I'll keep you in the loop!

I can still have a beer every now and then so its not as bad as quitting cold turkey. :ban:

If you do want the everything except the kegerator, we could work something out. I have two people locally that only want the kegerator so this could turn into a win win situation. Shoot me a PM with your number if the SWMBO gives you the thumbs up and we can work out the particulars from there.

Butch

I am separating the kegerator out from this thread since I have sold off the equipment. I will start a new thread just for the kegerator. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back