Kegconnection's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Blowout!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe I am looking in the wrong area but your post said the 4lb CO2 would be $39.95. It is listed for $44.95. You might one to fix whichever one is mislabeled.

I can't make up my mind what I want to get!!!!

Thanks again!

You're right, good eye and thanks for letting me know! I've corrected it and it actually came out to $39.55 so, I still won't be able to match the flyer BUT at least it's less expensive! The "overall" price will show $44.95 BUT if you look at the attributes (when choosing 4, 10, or 15) you will see what their sales pricing is and the 4# will show 39.55 there AND in your cart. If you are still having any issues, please let me know!

cheers,

joshua

maybe I am looking in the wrong area but your post said the 4lb CO2 would be $39.95. It is listed for $44.95. You might one to fix whichever one is mislabeled.

I can't make up my mind what I want to get!!!!

Thanks again!

It looks like $39.95 for the 4# is one of the options if you click on it to see the description.

***Edit - Ah, I see that Joshua fixed it and then posted a reply as I was posting my note.

Bleh can't log in. I forgot password and now waiting on request.

Having some issues with my order as I have an open account. I just sent the tech people an email. Can you help to ensure I get this pricing. I just want a racetrack keg and a sanke conversion kiy

The o-ring set price is showing correctly, but when added to the cart, the original price is added. Thanks for some great deals!

Having some issues with my order as I have an open account. I just sent the tech people an email. Can you help to ensure I get this pricing. I just want a racetrack keg and a sanke conversion kiy

Whatever email address you used for your account with us is case sensitive when trying to log in. I know, it's silly, but that's how our system is right now. If you're certain that the case sensitivity isn't the issue, you can PM me your email account you used for creating an account on our site and I can set you up with a password that will make the process much quicker.

cheers,

joshua

New 5 gallon kegs and o-ring kits are showing higher prices than posted here. I'm looking for a new 5 tap system and a combo of new/used kegs. If I just wait until tomorrow, do I have to worry about stuff selling out? I'm not in a rush. I just want good pricing and tomorrow may give you time to clean up the issues. Thanks!

Why does it say that the promo code isn't accepted?
It will only process with full price shipping.

Oh man. First I ate too much, then I spent too much. Thanks for the sale, though! Tempted me to buy a little more than I planned on!

New 5 gallon kegs and o-ring kits are showing higher prices than posted here. I'm looking for a new 5 tap system and a combo of new/used kegs. If I just wait until tomorrow, do I have to worry about stuff selling out? I'm not in a rush. I just want good pricing and tomorrow may give you time to clean up the issues. Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out about the kegs; it's been corrected! Also, the O-Ring kits SHOULD be showing the proper pricing... Let me know if it isn't showing correctly for you.

cheers,

joshua

Shopping Cart

KegConnection.com Items
Qty SKU Description Price Total
Remove BODO1-C John Deere Combo Opener and Cap Catcher $9.41 $9.41

Remove BOChevyB.O. "Chevy", Starr Bottle Opener $4.69 $4.69

Remove CO705P CO2 Wrench $1.79 $1.79

Remove KP315 *New, Cornelius Keg Posts Ball Lock - Choose "IN", "OUT", or "PAIR"!
(Gas+Liquid "PAIR") $16.18 $16.18 .

Remove KG101R Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock (Pepsi Style) "RaceTrack" Style Lid, for Homebrew/Soda $27.95 $27.95

Remove CO515R *Reconditioned Steel CO2 Cylinders (CHOOSE THE CAPACITY)
(15# Reconditioned Steel CO2 Cylinder)

More than I intended, of course

Shopping Cart

KegConnection.com Items
Qty SKU Description Price Total
Remove BODO1-C John Deere Combo Opener and Cap Catcher $9.41 $9.41

Remove BOChevyB.O. "Chevy", Starr Bottle Opener $4.69 $4.69

Remove CO705P CO2 Wrench $1.79 $1.79

Remove KP315 *New, Cornelius Keg Posts Ball Lock - Choose "IN", "OUT", or "PAIR"!
(Gas+Liquid "PAIR") $16.18 $16.18 .

Remove KG101R Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock (Pepsi Style) "RaceTrack" Style Lid, for Homebrew/Soda $27.95 $27.95

Remove CO515R *Reconditioned Steel CO2 Cylinders (CHOOSE THE CAPACITY)
(15# Reconditioned Steel CO2 Cylinder)

More than I intended, of course

Hmmm... I apologize but I can't really determine exactly why it's showing you full $7.95 shipping. My suggestion, for the immediate, is to place your order and PM me your order details: name, email, & order # .

I take full responsibility and guarantee that your $7.95 shipping will be refunded as long as you qualify for it (i.e - live within the contiguous United States AND your order was $100 or more).

I'm sorry for the troubles but we always make sure to resolve issues until our customers are fully satisfied.

cheers,

joshua

Joshua I found it in spam mail. Stupid hotmail. Got 4 525ss, 4 ss shanks, hose, clamps, opener, ball lock keg, disconnects. Thank you sir :).

Hmmm... I apologize but I can't really determine exactly why it's showing you full $7.95 shipping. My suggestion, for the immediate, is to place your order and PM me your order details: name, email, & order # .

I take full responsibility and guarantee that your $7.95 shipping will be refunded as long as you qualify for it (i.e - live within the contiguous United States AND your order was $100 or more).

I'm sorry for the troubles but we always make sure to resolve issues until our customers are fully satisfied.

cheers,

joshua

Will do!

What do you know, after I went through the check out process four or five times, stopping just short of confirming order, it came up with the free shipping.

All is good and I've got a new keg, parts for another keg I've got and a bunch of misc. parts on the way!

What do you know, after I went through the check out process four or five times, stopping just short of confirming order, it came up with the free shipping.

All is good and I've got a new keg, parts for another keg I've got and a bunch of misc. parts on the way!

Fantastic! Again, I'm sorry for any confusion. Our current system is not our favorite and we are trying REAL hard to rebuild our site on our own server sometime in 2013. Have a great weekend!

cheers,

joshua

Just placed an order. Wish I had known (or remembered) it (the sale) was coming earlier, since I had placed an order just yesterday. It would have been easier to combine them to get the free shipping, plus the better savings would have been nice.

Fantastic! Again, I'm sorry for any confusion. Our current system is not our favorite and we are trying REAL hard to rebuild our site on our own server sometime in 2013. Have a great weekend!

cheers,

joshua

With everyone else having no problems, I figure that there is some cookie, security, dumb user imput problem on my end causing the issue.
Came out fine in the end.
Second time in a week that I've gotten a great deal on your site.

I must be really computer illiterate this morning. I've clicked on every link I could find in this thread and cannot get to the kegconnection website. Just get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message? :(

I must be really computer illiterate this morning. I've clicked on every link I could find in this thread and cannot get to the kegconnection website. Just get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message? :(

Try clicking HERE.

Did that work? Not sure why you were having the issues but I apologize if the reason for your trouble ends up being on our end!

cheers,

joshua

not sure its on your end. Even the big link at the bottom of your posts won't work for me. I just did a google search and clicked the link through that and same thing??

Been going through the vendor showcase area just randomly clicking on other vendors links. Kegconnection is the only one I can't seem to get into. Is there anything about your site that would be a little different that maybe my computer wouldn't like?

Been going through the vendor showcase area just randomly clicking on other vendors links. Kegconnection is the only one I can't seem to get into. Is there anything about your site that would be a little different that maybe my computer wouldn't like?

Nothing I can think of. That's really strange. If you still can't access our site but would like to order, call our sales manager Ben @ 512-749-8101 and he'll gladly assist you in placing your order.

I apologize for the inconvenience but can't figure out what's keeping you from our site. Maybe try a different browser, if you haven't already?

cheers,

joshua

Back