• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegarator FS/FT in NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the best you can do on the price? I may be interested in it. I'm in Durham.

Holy crap I'd buy this in a heartbeat if you were closer to me! I just drove through Mt Airy not long ago too, damn it. Free bump for a great deal!

ForumRunner_20131222_171738.png

This new addition to the man cave is the only reason it's for sale!

Wow, first time I've checked into the flea market here in a year, and this thing is still for sale? How has this not sold? Tried that evil place called Craigslist yet?

Haven't been to worried about it...just update it every now and then. I may actually put it on my deck it no one here jumps on it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm sure it's somewhere in the thread but where in NC are you located? I already have one this size but want another one for the basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew Talk while driving.

My parents live in mt airy. What's your best price?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back