Keg Setup prices and where to buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Random_Guy

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am still new to home brewing and really want to get a keg system. Was hoping to get some good sites to buy from and good prices to get what I need to enjoy my homebrew from a keg. I would also like to get a list of what I do need so I make sure I get it all. I already have a corney keg. I am not sure if the valves are the right one as I think it was originally setup for coke. It may even bee a good idea to get new valves anyways but I can always check them out and let you guys see what you think. So what I am asking is if you guys can give me a list of what I need and where I can get it at the best prices. Was hoping to get some stuff for Christmas this year. Thanks guys!

:mug:

Thanks. I just saw a topic with that site. Went to it and they do have the best prices I have seen so far.

kegconnection and midwest both have great kits, prices and service

You cannot go wrong with either of them.

I recomend the dualdraft system (dual body reg, 5# tank, 2x 5gal kegs, and all the fittings. they both sell an almost identical system for $190-$200

I am glad you asked this question and have gotten some great responses. I am also starting from scratch with knowledge of kegs and parts and systems.

I am in the same situation. I am already ready to keg my next batch of beer. And I hope to one day build me a kegerator.

Back