Keg or bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilc16

Reaction score
I have Edwort's Apfelwein and a golden belgian fermenting in primary. Ialso recently bought a few cornys and have 3 ss perlick set ups on thier way. I'll only be able to have one presasure on bot kegs if I were to keg both. Both of these should be carbed pretty high right? Would it be best to bottle one or both of these and keg my next batch?

10-12 psi I beleive is standard if you are planning on aging them in the keg and not drinking right away i think they would be fine at that pressure. imo:D

If you plan on aging these you can fill both kegs, purge, then put 15 lbs. on them. Remove the one keg from gas and store. If you want to carbonate the other I put 30 lbs on for 36 hours then down to 6lb. for serving. Works everytime.

Keg them. I wish I had kegs right now because that's what I would do. Thankfully, the IRS is being generous to me this year, because I'm gonna be kegging very soon.

Back