Keg Connection Kudos!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danpemby

Reaction score
Hey
Just want to share an experience I had this week.

I have an event coming up this weekend that requires I have CO2 available for two kegs. I really cannot disconnect my full tank from the keezer to drag it and I cannot use the handheld co2 pump since I will not be manning the kegs all day.

The answer was to buy the REALLY Freaking Cool Pin Valve regulator setup that Keg Connection carries, A good chunk of change but well worth it.

Anyway I placed the order last week so I could get it setup and working before the event. I waited to see that it shipped until Monday and when I did not see any update I got nervous and called.

The answer I got was one of the worst phrases I could ever hear "Back-Ordered"
Yikes what am i going to do now? Sweating I PMed Joshua to express some concerns. Figured it would not do much good but what the heck. Next thing I know he is running with the ball and Todd is now involved.

Todd ensured me he would do whatever it took to make sure I had the product.

Low and behold it arrived today with time to spare!!!!

I want you guys to know that customer service may seem like a thing of the past but these guys pulled through!
Thanks to the folks at Keg Connection for making sure I got what I needed.

Dan Pemberton

Those guys are awesome. I ordered my kegging system through them. I'm about to upgrade to a 5 tap system and I'll be going through them for everything.

Back