Keg cleaning should be an Olympic sport.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

togabear

Reaction score
I’m a young athletic, marathon runner, and weight lifter. I am god %#@! tired after cleaning three kegs in a row and bottling! I'm honestly more tired now than after my workout earlier today. Its my fault for racking three beers in to kegs at once and bottling another, but still its ridiculous. And now I get to clean my house....there's some beer on the ceiling...stupid blow off valve.

+1 on a few beers while cleaning/bottling. However, if you wake up in the driveway spooning with your bottling bucket the next morning then you may have had one to many. Or depending on what type of person you are, you may have had the perfect amount. *Shrug*

Ha! That sounds like the perfect amount to me. I dont have a driveway, so it would probably to be broadway....and I really dont think anyone would take notice.

I've found that, for me, bottling/cleaning has to be it's own day. Oh sure, I've managed to sneak in brewing another batch while doing it, but that's only when the woman takes the little one out of the house for the entire day.

That's also why I've switched to kegging most of my beers... much easier! :)

Latest posts

Back