Keezer Reference Info DIY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BARBQ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1x Kenmore 13 cu. ft. Chest Freezer ($349.00) - Sears
1x Reconditioned 10 lb. CO2 ($69.99) - Midwest
1x Tap Draft System with 4-way gas manifold with 4x ball lock kegs and 1x Reconditioned 5 lb. CO2 Steel Tank ($294.99) - Midwest
2x 5 Gallon Reconditioned Ball Lock Kegs ($75.98) - Midwest
1x Refrigerator Thermostat Control - Analog ($54.99) - Midwest
2x Dual Stainless Steel Homebrew Tower ($218) - Keg Cowboy

Total no tax $1,068

I just wanted to share a recent Keezer build I did for a friend. It is a tap system for 4 ball lock kegs at the same time. It has room for six kegs total as seen in picture. 4 on tap and 2 for storage. Each dual tower is installed in the left and right panel of the lid on either side of the light panel in the middle. I will try and post a pic when I get the hole drilled and mount them. The keezer fits all six ball lock kegs really easy and the lid shuts very easy as well with connections on. I also was able to fit the 10lb Co2 and 5lb co2 tank on the inside wall closest to the person standing in front of it. Cant see in the pic due to the angle I shot it at. My friend wanted to not have to fill up c02 often so i got them the 10lb and the midwest 4 tap system came with the 5lb one cheap so got them both. I figured down the line the 5lb could be used as a spare or if he gets a reg later it could be used to carb the 2 kegs being stored. All in all it was a project that invloved just really buying everything and hooking it up. I taped the probe from the analog therm and plugged the freezer into it. Other than that all you need to do is drill the two holes and mount the tower flanges to the lid.

Keezer 13 cubic.jpg

facets.jpg

inside.jpg

lid.jpg

Latest posts

Back