• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Keezer Ready for an Avid Homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prandlesc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for allof the interest, the keezer is sold I do have some other miscellaneous stuff, let me know what you're looking for and your price range. I'll let you know if I can help.

Keezer Ready for an Avid Homebrewer

Here's a ready to serve 4 tap keezer for an active homebrewer. This 6.9 cuft chest freezer is set up and ready to serve four corny kegs using Perlick stainless beer faucets set up over a beer faucet shank mount stainless seer tap drip tray. You can also keep a 2.5 gallon keg in the keezer with you "house special" so you can make a mid-serving switch over for your favorite guests. The keezer has a separate line and "in" ball lock keg connector. All corny kegs have had their o rings replaced and hold pressure. Kegs have all been recently cleaned. Beer lines just cleaned with BLC (be sure and rinse them out before serving your first pint).

Great package --Includes 7 -- 5 gallon corny kegs and 4 -- 2.5 gallon kegs. As well as a Johnson Controls A419 Temperature controller.

The keezer is set up on casters so that it could be easily rolled into the garage to be able to serve a crowd. The keezer has a collar with a beautiful stained oak fascia between the body and lid, which served as a height extension and a place to mount the faucets and CO2 lines. With the collar removed it could likely be returned to freezer use (why anyone would turn a perfectly good keezer back to a chest freezer is beyond me!).

Also included is one of those nifty rubber beer mug mats keep your drips contained and two beer bottle openers to use if you are serving someone else's bottled brew.

You only need a few things to get this going.
1) You'll need to brew some beer -- hurry up now, you're going to need 20 + gallons for you and your thirsty friends.
2) You need a little space for the keezer and your buddies. You'll need a nearby 110V outlet to plug your Johnson Controls A419 temperature controller into.
3)You'll need a CO2 tank (with some CO2) and a gauge for the tank. I'll include about 15' of tubing to get your CO2 from the tank to your keezer.

So to the inevitable question, "why are you selling your fantastic keezer?" Well I have another one -- an upright that has 5 faucets including a nitro tap, as well as a wine tap (yes I make some wine, too and have a red one on tap all the time, too -- that's for my wife -- no, really it's for my wife!

Here's some info. from the mfr. to help you in the planning for your new fun.

Model # HMCF7W. Height With Lid Open 90 Degrees (In) - 54.5"; Product Height (in.) - 32.6"; Product Width (in.) - 36.9"; Product Depth (in.) -- 22"; Minimum Side Air Clearance (In) -- 5"

Several pictures are included, but if you think I missed something important, let me know and I'll try and get a photo to you.

Here are my thoughts on what it might cost to build this today. -- Over $1300 (plus tax) in all.
Freezer = $199; 7 - 5 gallon Corny kegs @ $45 = $315; 4 - 2.5 gallon kegs@ $70 = $280; 4 Perlick faucets and shanks @ 75 (both) = $300; Faucet mounted drip tray = $85; Temperature controller = $90; Gas manifold = $ 70; plus tubing, ball lock connectors, a keezer fan to keep air stirred, casters, etc.. Plus your time to find and buy all the stuff, as well as the time to build it. Or you can just bring a truck or trailer and take it home.

All this for $500.

Located near Boston.
IMG_2498.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

Interested - Trying to conscript the neighbor with the pool into buying it so I can fill and enjoy it!

Back