• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Keezer: 4 faucet 9 cu ft - TX DFW area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillKlineVT

Reaction score
I'm reorganizing my garage and looking to sell my 4 faucet keezer to reduce the footprint of my beer stuff. (It will be replaced with something smaller.)

I can either sell just the freezer with collar, or complete with the faucets/lines/regulator/tank

I am also planning on removing the stickers, sanding it down, and painting it all white so the next person can customize it later.

Everything works great, no issues.

Price for just the freezer with collar for faucets (9 cu ft Whirlpool, $300 new): $150

Price for freezer plus all 4 Perlick 525SS faucets, all stainless shanks/tailpieces, dual gauge regulator, lines and ball lock fittings, 4-way gas distribution and 5lb co2 tank (similar new setup like this on kegconnection is $534): $600

Not willing to part out as the ultimate goal is to get the freezer out of my garage. I can reuse the faucets so not very flexible on that price.

Let me know if you are interested. Local pickup only. Texas - Dallas/Fort Worth area.

IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

A few questions...

• How old is the freezer?
  • I see you have it set up for 4 taps, but do you know how many kegs you could fit in it if you really packed them in?
  • Where is the hump located?

Bought it brand new in October 2009, been a kegerator all along. Fits 4 5 gal cornies in the deep section. The hump is on the left side. I kept my 5# co2 tank on the hump, but it's not deep enough to fit another 5 gal keg, but a 3 or 2.5 should fit. I misspoke when I sale it was a Whirlpool... it's actually a Frigidaire LFFC09M5HW.

Latest posts

Back