• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kal clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garyr2973

Reaction score
Complete Kal clone, all grain brewery. Complete working order. Due to the size, I'd like to find someone local to the Louisville, KY area but if the price is right will consider delivering if within reason. It is a 30 Amp model. Will sell control panel, power cables, temp probe cables, pump cables and temp probes for $2500. Will give price on complete system if asked. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763305.742044.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763477.427954.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763488.802218.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763498.672153.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763507.569534.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394763515.754819.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

More info please? 30 or 50amp panel? Willing to separate? I would take panel and pumps

Looks like a 30 amp panel based on the hlt/boil selector switch. On a 50 amp you would see a on/off switch for each individually allowing both to be ran simultaneously.

Sent from my EVO using Home Brew mobile app

For those asking for a price, it's listed at the top-

"ill sell control panel, power cables, temp probe cables, pump cables and temp probes for $2500."

And, this is a 30amp setup.

^^ he's not including the keggles at the $2500 price. As far as I can tell.

OP: Do you want to unload just the pumps? Would you ship?

I'd sell the entire set up for $3000 that's the complete brewery plus 2 glass carboys, stir plate, flask, STC-1000 temp controller. I'd probably throw my keg set up (regulator, 5lb tank, 2 5 gallon kegs) for $200 more. That's $3200 from grain to glass!

Id be interested in the pumps if you want to part it out

Still for sale. People are talking about being able to buy the Kal version but if you add the basic parts up (control, power cord, temp probes, heating element) the total price there is $2948 (assembled price). For a couple hundred more you have 3 vessels, hoses, pumps, kegging set up, etc. Let me know if you're interested

100% think this is a great deal for a kal clone system. I'm in for easily twice this.

I will second hunter. You can get into twice as much money quickly.

Back