• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Kal Clone brewery control panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killebrew

Reaction score
I'm going to take a shot at selling my control panel on here. I've used it several times and it works great. Aside from the cosmetic issues (poor paint job and some scratches... shown in the pictures) the only thing that doesn't work are the voltage and amp meters. Not sure if I got the wrong transformers or if the meters themselves don't work.
The only reason I'm selling is because I'm looking to go back with my original plan of using the BCS 460. I will also include the temp probes because the ones for the BCS are different.

I'm asking $1100 OBO shipped. (conus)

This is the 30 amp version. Someone out there is wanting to buy a control panel. Come on guys and gals. Even if you are looking to go with the 50 amp version, this would be the best way to go. Get the bulk of everything and then switch the few components to 50 amp. Would be less than half the cost of buying the 50 amp from kal and even cheaper than piecing it together.

Ok. 299 views and 2 comments that aren't mine. Any doubts about me? Surely the asking price isn't too high? Nobody wants/needs one of these?

For anyone having doubts about my transactions, it's understandable. Please see the transactions I've done here and my ebay id is jbrew918. 100% positive feedback. If needed pm with requests from various other forum tradecount details.

20130731_133209.jpg

20130731_133235.jpg

20130731_133231.jpg

20130731_133244.jpg

20130731_133301.jpg

I would jump on this except the fact that spike should be shipping my 50amp back to back system in the next week, I waited about 14 weeks already and paid a lot more....

Fyi spike and kal have a back log and are running behind, they were having a bitnof an issue getting some parts. I'm sirenit cleared up by now but if someone orders one dorect ne prepared to wait 3-4 months...

Back