Just moved to Summit County CO! Looking for fellow homebrewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunkenlogic

Reaction score
Hey All! While I'm not necessarily "new" to HBT forums, I haven't participated much. Figured I'd tap back into this as a resource to meet some new friends.

I just moved to from the suburbs of Philadelphia to Silverthorne CO about a month ago. I've been spending most of my time snowboarding and job searching. Needless to say I haven't met many people yet, and definitely haven't brewed. I was unable to bring my brewing gear with me because I basically packed my life into my subaru and left. If anyone wants to get together and brew, or even just show me some local hidden gem beer bars, let me know!

A little background: I started to do partial grain brewing in College, fell in love with brewing and decided its what I wanted to do for a career. After college I went to work as sales rep and assistant brewer for a small brewpub called Round Guys. I was there for just under 2 years when I decided I needed a change...now I'm here in beautiful Colorado trying to get back into the brewing industry.

Welcome to Colorado. Good thing you have a subaru, at least you'll fit in. I like Summit County a lot, I hope you enjoy it.

Colohox, Thanks! yeah, The suby purchase was made over 4 years ago with the intent on camping, chasing snow and eventually moving somewhere for the two.

Cyclman, I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I moved here, its one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Feels a little strange to call other peoples vacation destination, home.

Back