Just joined and Brew Day is tomorrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phiLLy820

Reaction score
So I have been lurking on this site for some time now and have a few small batch brew under my belt. In the past few weeks I have been putting together an all grain 5-gallon system, as easy as I can and as cheap as I can.

I just wanted to thank everyone and this site for all the help. I will try to be a contributor to this site now.

With the first brew day tomorrow it almost feels like a job interview. So nervous!!

Cheers!!! :mug::mug::mug:

phiLLy820

Make a list top down with everything that needs to happen, do one and scratch it off and move down the list.
Keep really good notes!
Take some pictures as you move alone, and enjoy the day.

So glad to have you, and welcome to the forum!

We're always here, and glad to help out so feel free to post if any questions or problems come up as you go, but you should be fine.

Oh, yes, one other thing- one of the requirements is that you send a finished bottle of your beer to anyone with an avatar of a woman with a whip. You probably missed that in the small print when you signed up. :p

Seriously, welcome, and I think you'll do fine with your first brew!

Welcome! If you've been reading around already, you should already have a pretty good idea of the process. No worries!

Don't over react to any mistakes. There will be beer, and it will be good.

Your beer will not get an infection. (If it does, post a picture).

Have fun.

Firstly, welcome to the group and the addiction!
Second, take some pics of your system and brewday and share!
Third, have fun. It'll probably take a few batches to figure all the details of your system but then you'll be rolling in the honey.
As Yooper said, we're always here to answer any questions.
Will you be batch or fly sparging? Kyle

Welcome to the addiction,,err um I mean Hobby.

This is a great place with a lot of very helpful members.

So enjoy your brew day and don't sweat the small stuff.

Wow! Thanks for all the encouraging words! So looking forward to this addiction and community!

Back