Just did my first batch!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinBuckeye

Reaction score
Well im really excited now. Got my first batch in the primary last night and its already bubbling. Now I see how hard it is to wait haha, but its tucked away in a nice corner and ill let it be for a while.

Oh and its a honey wheat beer...should be tastey if the beer gods are on my side.

Yes, be patient and if you're finding it hard to wait, just sniff the airlock, like all of us ;)
Do tell us how it ends up, cheers

Congrats on the first brew! Now get yourself another batch going, it's never to early to start working on a pipeline.

Well I pulled some out and its sitting at around 1.030. The kit says the FG is 1.010-1.012 so its on its way! Tasted really well already so im getting excited. I was thinking about adding some Sweet Orange peel but im not sure when to add it....guess ill have to research.

First congats on the first brew:mug:! I think the best time for orange peel would have been in the last 15 mins of the boil, but you may be able to put some in the fermenter maybe after the krausen has dropped. I am sure some one will be able to answer this better than me though still a noob myself.:tank:

Back