just a couple of questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary23

Reaction score
need a good recipes for blue Berry wine been looking all over the INTERNET for one but cant find a easy one. I'm still pretty new to the home brewing beer wine etc. i made two one gallon batches bat 2 days ago

i used Welches grape and white grape 2 cans each batch of wine and 4 cups of sugar wine yeast etc do these ingredients sound correct

thanks man i goggled it all night but i thank i was using the wrong keywords thanks again

need a good recipes for blue Berry wine been looking all over the INTERNET for one but cant find a easy one. I'm still pretty new to the home brewing beer wine etc. i made two one gallon batches bat 2 days ago

i used Welches grape and white grape 2 cans each batch of wine and 4 cups of sugar wine yeast etc do these ingredients sound correct

my wife's been learning to make some wine too. i think she started with the same recipe you did, is that Yooper's welches wine?

Try the wine forum lower down the forum list. They can help you more with this.

i know that she found a lot of good info on winemaking perusing the wine forum here. just like our beer forums, a lot of members were very helpful whenever she posted a question. she said there's also just a lot of good info to be gotten from just reading through the threads there. :mug:

Latest posts

Back