Josh's San Diego Bottle Share #1, Saturday 01/24 @ 1PM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reidjoshua1

Reaction score
What: Josh's San Diego bottle share #1
When: Saturday, January 24 @ 1PM
Where: Grill/Sundeck Area @
Heritage Apartments
1471 8th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101

After hosting bi-monthly bottle shares back in the DC area I'm going to be starting a series of them here in sunny San Diego.

My apt. building is the Heritage Apartments located in the Cortez Hill area of downtown SD. As long as the weather cooperates I will be hosting outside at the the grill and sundeck area of my building. Please enter at the corner of 8th and Beech (entrance on 8th next to the leasing office/house). If you click on street view of the address above you can see the gate you'll enter at. There is a call box where I can buzz you in, search for Greenberg. If you'd like my cell number in case of any issues, PM me. After entering the gate go straight down the stairs and make a right.

I posted a Google spreadsheet so you can add your name and what you're bringing so we don't bring multiples of the same beer. Please bring your own small tasting glass and you're welcome to bring food. We always ordered pizza in the past and I'm open to ordering from a suggested local place so please bring cash if interested.

San Diego Share Signup

Post in the thread or PM me with any questions. I'm looking forward to meeting some local TalkBeer-ers!

-Josh

...so, who are you again?

If you're going to be hosting bottleshares in a new city, it would probably be a good idea to participate in the TB community a bit more - especially when one of the more active threads in the regional sub-forum is the San Diego Area Thread.

...so, who are you again?

If you're going to be hosting bottleshares in a new city, it would probably be a good idea to participate in the TB community a bit more - especially when one of the more active threads in the regional sub-forum is the San Diego Area Thread.
Lol, I just moved here from DC. I posted my shares back there in the Mid-Atlantic forum but never got a bite. I'm active on the BA forums, same username, and someone suggested I post the share on here too.

So......when is share #2 gonna be posted? =P

I think I got some other good bottles to bring.

Back