• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jockey Box Complete Setup $150 plus exact shipping cost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amishland

Reaction score
SOLD

For Sale I have a never used jockey box setup. I want $150 and exact cost of shipping. I prefer to sell locally to SE Michigan but will ship if required.

It all fits into a single box (24x24x12") and heavy enough (I do not know weight right now)to expect shipping costs to be high. I did a quick ups check and from Detroit to LA ground costs $42 for a 25 pound package.

It was manufactured by Banner Equipment in Chicago IL
This was a specific model made for Murphy's Irish Stout and I included an image of the owners manual.

The setup for sale has a small Rubbermaid cooler with a stainless steel coil. Threaded ports on each side of the jockey box. One hose connects to your keg coupler, and the other end connects to the tap tower. The tap tower is ceramic and branded Murphy's Irish Stout it has an integrated plastic drip tray and has a clamp for attaching to a table. In the image below you can see this setup includes a stout creamer faucet and all the hoses.

I hope the pictures clearly show what is for sale.

I am in the novi area, I do believe the faucet has not been used, and this thing has just been boxed up for a long time. in the picture I did not tighten everything up all the way so it looks kinda wonky.

Back